I think we can all agree that Pumpkaboo is the cutest of the new Pokemon. Excuse u Sylveon.
gather round youngins, I shall tell you a tale.
once upon a time a girl was captured by an evil ogre who put a spell on her to make her temporarily insane and believe him to be such an *amazing* guy. but the ogre got careless and forgot to keep the charm up, so she eventually saw him for the monster he was. so she slayed the deceiving ogre and hit the road to find her prince.
well she didnt go too far before she heard this guy screaming for help and running away from a giant stomping troll woman. the troll woman kept insisting it was a princess from the land of far far away but was really just a troll from the swamp of insanity. the girl grabbed the guys hand and they hightailed it out of there.
when they both caught their breath they agreed it must be fate that brought them together, for they both escaped quite awful fates with quite awful monsters. so began their romance filled with lots of love, laughter, and..ahem..rather lively nights.
they were engaged within the year, and married the next. four and a half years later the girl is here telling you the story while the guy is in bed sleeping because well only one of us can have our priorities straight at the same time.
October is pretty much my favorite month, so this will be quite a list. I’ll try not to go overboard.
- PUMPKIN EVERYTHING!!! I am such a whore for pumpkin spice, pumpkin pie, pumpkin donuts, pumpkin shaped peeps, jack-o-lanterns, pumpkin party lights, PUMPKINS PUMPKINS PUUUMPKINSSSS EVERYWHERE PUMPKINS
- The way the sun becomes so golden and the leaves look like fallen rubies and canary diamonds when the sunlight hits them
- The smell of October
- GHOST STORIES!! I LOVE ghost stories so much and get lost for ages in big ghost story books. I love scary movie marathons, haunted hay rides, haunted houses, campfire readings, urban legends, haunted roads, creepy everything
- I love sharing my Halloween traditions with Noel because Halloween isnt a thing in Norway like it is in the States. Hes a good husband and puts up with my October-mania :P
- Hot apple cider
- Flannel shirts, thigh high socks
- Dark lipstick
- The feel of magic in the air
oh yea! I remember that one too. And at the end hes like “I’ve met God. He has abandoned us.” Yea that was a good short one, I think Ill add that to my list. I looove creepypasta. I stay up well into the night reading it on my tablet with the lights off
BAHAHA I will omg. I already think I’m going to do Majora’s Mask (thought it might be too long) and The Rake. I have to check reddit too for some good ones out of r/nosleep
Ooh! Well I’d love to do a daily of this, but I go to school full time so my schedule is usually pretty full up :[ However! I do like the idea of a creepy pasta reading, so maybe I can post one soon in true cheesy Halloween custom with a dark room and a flashlight
I think for the month of October I’m going to do spooky fridays and post some creepy stories that I’ve written, if anyone is interested in that? Maybe I’ll shake up it and add some funny weeb horror stories (probably more horrifying as theyre real life)
I AM SO SO HAPPY THIS WORKED FOR YOU!!! Its amazing isnt it?? I cant wait to do my second treatment :333 My hair is so so soft from it. I LOVE SHARING THE HAIR SECRETS THAT MAKE US ALL HAPPY AND HAVE GLOSSY BEAUTIFUL MANES
I got a special code to share with my followers so if you plan on getting lenses for Halloween (or just in general) use my coupon code Halloween2014memila at pinkyparadise and get HALF off on a lens purchase (excluding phantasee and toric lenses) but it’s only until October 6th!